Monday, July 8, 2013

Water Lovin'

June 1st and 2nd I got to spend time with my beautiful sister, Nikki, and her amazing little kiddos.  Brad and I, along with Nikki and her family, have the Pass of all Passes so we try and go to Seven Peaks whenever we can.  On Monday Brad and and I met Nikki and her boys there to spend the day with them.  This would be Brad's last time seein all of them before he had to head off for Alaska so we made sure to have lots of fun with the boys.  We went on lots of slides and played in the wave pool with Mason and Porter, and we played in the kiddie pool with little Easton.  I was amazed at how much Easton loved the water.  You can splash, spray, or pour water on him and his will just smile!  It is so cute!


Brad with Easton and Mason...they all just love him


When we finished swimming Brad and I made a little trip to IMC to visit Rusty.  He was in a farming accident and was flown there due to multiple injuries.  Natalie, his sweet wife, is one of my best friends and I can't believe how strong she's been through it all!  It was so nice to see them even though we couldn't stay long.  It's also great news that they just got to come home...even though Rusty still has quite the recovery ahead of him!  We love you two!
We went back to Nikki's after that to stay the night.  I had to take my NCLEX test (which I passed, wooo) the following morning in Bountiful so it worked out perfect for us to stay the night.  Brad had to leave to go back to work, so after I finished taking my test I came back and played with Nikki and her boys some more.  We went out to lunch at Olive Garden and then we played at the Splash Pad in Layton.  It was really fun to just relax and play with them.  I know I always say it, but I am so happy I have Nikki in my life. She is one amazing person raising three amazing boys.



A little video I took spying on Easton.  I was just following him around cause he was doing his own little thing...it was too cute so I had to post it.

I left Nikki's to go to my Aunt Krissy's house to visit with Cyrille and Willy's family a little more before I wouldn't see them again for a while!  I hadn't seen Willy yet so it was so good to finally see him!  I played Uno with all my cousins, ate some food and then I went back home to be with my Bradley.  We tried to spend as much time with each other as possible before he had to leave for Alaska!

We spent the night just hanging out at our house.  We didn't really want to do a whole lot besides just be with each other.  That night things were finally kind of hittin' both of us.  He was leaving in just three short days, and time was already flying by.  It's weird how when you know someone you love is leaving you want to try and talk and do as much as possible, and when it comes down to it you almost just sit there in silence just enjoying each others company.  That's all we did, and it was perfect.  
I love my Bradley.

No comments:

Post a Comment