Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cherry Hill

Last year we had a weekend during the summer that we all had off work, but had nothing planned.  My parents had heard a few good things about Cherry Hill, so that is where we went camping.  We all had so much fun that we decided we should do it again this year.

We went the weekend before my graduation which was June 15 and 16.  That weekend was the same weekend as Morgan's graduation party.  So me, Brad, Curt, Cory, and Mickey went to support Morg and see her!  After that Brad and I headed up to Cherry Hill to hang out with everyone.  We missed out on all the swimming because we didn't get up there till late afternoon on Saturday, but we were still able to hang out with everyone!  We ate, played games (Josh and Brad and constantly play games trying to beat each other), mini golfed, and just enjoyed each others company!







The ball never came out so they were searching for it!
Everyone!
Some of the pictures aren't the greatest quality because my mom only had her phone to take pictures with.  We all usually rely on her for pictures, so these will work! :)  Memories are memories right?  The most memorable thing for me was that I killed my husband in mini golf.  That NEVER happens so until we play again I have all bragging rights! ;)  Also, on Sunday while we were at the pool, I got stung by a bee like 5 different times on my upper thigh.  It was funny after because I had welted up pretty good, but it hurt pretty bad!  Overall we had such a fun time, as we do every time we all get together!  It's so fun to be apart of a family that is so chill and so easy to please!

No comments:

Post a Comment