Monday, July 8, 2013

Crystal Hot Springs

Up until the weekend of June 28-30, I had always thought that Crystal was only hot pots with one pool and a slide.  I was confused when my parents told me they were planning a camping trip there.  I had only ever been there at night, so I was pleasantly surprised when I learned that there was not only a campsite, but more pools than I had known of also.  

Brad and I both worked until about 12:30 on friday afternoon, and then we met up with LW, grabbed her trailer and we were off.  We met my parents there along with Steve and Kristal later that day.  The first day we just hung out, got camp settled, ate lots of food, played lots of games, and enjoyed each others company with lots of laughs.  There is never a dull moment when we go camping with my family!  It's always so fun.

I love him.  he's preppin his hair and beard for Alaska...


The next day we woke up, had a realllly late breakfast, and headed to the pool!  We had a blast!  Later during the day my two aunts Krissy and Cyrille came up with their kids!  I see Krissy all the time!  She supports me with everything, and we do lots of stuff with her and her kids.  Cyrille on the other hand I hadn't seen since my wedding.  That is so long for us!  I was so excited that they were in town and that we got to spend some time with her and her kiddos!







My dad caught a bird, and he let me hold it before we let it go!
All schnauzers except little Jack.  All of them are related...starting with my parents dog haha

My cute cousins!  I love them!


All the kids!
We spent most of the day at the pool then we came back for dinner!  We played a lot of tournaments of Bocce Ball.  Me and Brad are the reining champions :)  It was so fun!  We hung out all night, played games, and went to bed.  On sunday we took our time getting up, we hung out for a bit, ate another late breakfast, and headed out!  
I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment