Saturday, July 6, 2013

Satisfy Your Cravings

My husband often gets these burning desires to do funny things.  Sometimes he really craves Old Grist Mill so we'll go there quite often for a few weeks.  Other times it's things like him itchin' to get to Wendover or buying scoots on KSL to just resell them again.  He's a typical guy right?  He's just lucky he has such a great wife to support him (most of the time) in his silly little things he just "needs" to do.
  
Well, in this case, he was dying to go golfing.  He'd asked just about anyone he came in contact with about a day they could go golfing; so one day we had some free time and I told him I would go with him.  We went to Sherwood Hills and it was gorgeous!!  I was a little nervous because...well...I'm awful.  I didn't want him to get frustrated, especially since he was dying to go so bad.  He surprised me, and was the sweetest, most kind and loving husband ever.  We laughed a lot, made mistakes a lot, re-did some hits a lot, missed the ball a lot (well I did), and I took out the ground a lot.  Not once did he get frustrated with me!  I'm happy to say that I also got a par.  I wont mention that I was hitting it into the "big hole" and that Brad let me redo a hit that went maybe a foot in front of me (oops...I did mention it huh?).  We counted it either way!  We had so much fun, especially because it had felt like a long time since we'd had a date due to my craziness of school ending.
That face again
Excuse my form



I love him
All in all, I think he might take me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment