Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Hyatt's

On July 9th, 2013 one of my best friends got married.  Amber's day was everything she wanted it to be, and I couldn't be more happy for her!  Her and Braeden are perfect for each other, and I am so excited for them to join the married life.  I had the privilege of being in the temple with them when they got sealed.  They were sealed in the Bountiful temple.  It was beautiful.  I always love going to sealings because the feelings I felt at my wedding day are instantly brought back to me.  I was overwhelmed with so many happy feelings for the two of them, and for being reminded of the covenants Brad and I made together there.
Mr. and Mrs. Hyatt

Amy Jo and Amber
Sheb and Amber





 After their sealing there was a lot of hugs, tears, and pictures.  We hung out at the temple for a bit, then headed to her luncheon at the Wight House in bountiful.  The food was delicious and lots of funny memories were brought back about Amber and Braeden as people got up to speak about them.  Their reception was later that night just before sunset in Amber's parent's backyard.  It was so pretty! 
Decorating their car!
We got their call all decorated just before we watched all the "reception traditions" and then they were off!  It was fun sending them away...even though Braeden didn't like all the balloons we filled their car up with ;)  I'm so happy for you two!  Congrats on your beautiful day, and thanks for letting me be there!  Love you Amber and Braeden!

Here's a short video of their send-off!



No comments:

Post a Comment