Monday, June 24, 2013

T-Ball

So Friday on Friday May 31 2013 I had my last official clinical for my LPN year.  It was down at South Davis Hospital, and I was beyond humbled.  It is a hospital full of little kiddos that require intense therapies, trachs, and other kind of life supports to stay alive.  It broke my heart to just walk down the halls of the place.  It was a good one to end on.
Brad was down working in SLC the same day, and we both got done around the same time so we decided it would be perfect to go visit Nikki and her kids, especially because Mason had a T-Ball game and Carol and Lonnie were there.
Brad and I had a blast watching Mason's game.  He is a natural athlete, like I've mentioned in other posts.  He was by far the best little guy out there.  Apart from being amazed by our little nephew, Brad and I couldn't help but laugh at all the little kids that continuously did the funniest things.  I never realized how funny T-Ball is, especially when kids start getting bored.  I seriously hadn't laughed so hard in a long time.  I felt like I could really relax and have fun especially because I had just finished my last clinical!  I can't wait to watch our future children play sports one day...it will be so fun.
Little Mason warming up!  I caught him looking at me ;)
Natural.  And he's number 7...he learned well from his favorite Aunt!


Cutest picture ever!  Porter is the BEST big brother.  I hope my kids grow up to be just like him.  He is so loving and kind to everyone around him!
Easton loved the bases!
Love this little man!
As you can tell as of late, I take any chance I get to brag about my nephews!  I just love them to pieces!  They are so fun to play with, and I am so happy that they have welcomed me into the Bybee family just as well as the rest of the family!  I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment