Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mom

Mom.
This is for you.
I want you to know how much you mean to me.  From the day I was born till right now, I have constantly felt your love and support.  You cared for me with more love than I think any mother could have for a child.  You loved me when you found out I had Cystic Fibrosis, and you did everything in your power to make sure I lived the best life possible.  My life depended on you.  How can I ever properly thank you?  You have always been the best example to me.  I have never been shy or embarrassed that you are mine.  I have always been so proud to call you my mom.  You are beautiful on the inside and out.  People continually tell me how amazing my mother is, how pretty my mother is and how much they can tell that my mother loves me.  I am not sure why I am so lucky to have someone like you in my life.  I have never been let down, pushed down or talked down to from you; I have just always had your loving heart comfort me and support me no matter what.  I am constantly told how lucky I am to have you as a mom, and how much I am growing up into my mom.  That is the biggest compliment I could ever receive; I want nothing more then to be just like you.  You're caring and compassion for people and life is such beautiful thing to watch.  You touch people and you don't even know it, and most of all you touch me.  I have never once questioned how much you love me because you constantly show it.  You are one amazing woman, and I hope that you realize how loved you are by not just me, but so many people around you.
I love you, Momma.
Happy Mother's Day
A few weeks ago :)
Those dogs life would not be complete with out this woman.
Playin' basketball with the boys
My Aunt Krissy, Mom, Grandma C, Grandma B, and me
My Family
I am beyond grateful for my Mom.  We had the best time hanging out with our family for Mother's Day!  Both my grandma's and Linda were able to join us along with my Aunt Krissy.  It was perfect!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment