Monday, June 10, 2013

Easter!

The weekend before Easter weekend Brad and I stayed down at Nikki's because my mother-in law, Carol was up to visit!  We hardly get to see her because she lives in St. George so we always try and make the best of it when she's up here!  We celebrated Carol's birthday, which was March 18th and Carol gave Mason his birthday present for his on April 19th.  We gave Carol a Pandora bracelet, and I was so excited to give it to her because I absolutely love mine!  They have so much meaning to them once they start to get all filled up...so I think she was pretty excited! :)



Me and Mason making a rabbit out of candy!
Easton!
Brad and Porter's rabbit!
Telling Grandma Carol thanks for his present!


Grandma Carol and all the boys!
Coloring Easter eggs!

For actual Easter weekend, I remember having so much fun.  It was the beginning of my spring break, and I was constantly trying to catch up in school and I felt like I had no time to be with my husband.  So it was so nice to have time to catch up on homework, and then I had alot of time to play!
We started one day off with going to the park for a picnic and we played softball and soccer.  It was a lot of fun, and it was such a pretty day!

Then, Brad and I went on our first motorcycle ride of the year up to Hardware Ranch.  It was so pretty and we had a lot of fun...finally just being able to spend time together.  We even saw a moose off the side of the road...it was pretty cool :)


Then, that night we went to a fire with all of our friends because Dex and Jenny were in town.  It was great to see everyone and catch up on everybody's lives.  After that Corey and Erica invited us to go camping with them.  It was about midnight, but we figured hey why not?  It ended up being a blast.  We put our tents up at Wellsville Dam and fished till about 3 or 4 in the morning.  We slept.  Then we woke up and fished some more.  Adam and Corey's sister came too.  We had so much fun!




Overall, I would say that our Easter weekend was a success!  We were surrounded by amazing family and friends and I finally got a little break from studying constantly!  It was a good little break before I had to get back to it!  We are once AGAIN so blessed for the people that we have in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment