Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Birth Control

Nikki is really good at sending her three boys our way when we are slightly even thinking about being baby hungry.  We love our nephews to pieces, don't get me wrong, but having them for a weekend was good enough birth control for Brad and I for the next little while;)
Okay, so really we had a blast!  Having three boys is a lot to handle, but we did it!  I look up to Nikki a little more every time we babysit for her.  She has raised the most well behaved and polite boys ever.  They are SO easy!  Brad and I might have had more fun then the boys did.  
Playing baseball at the park!  That is their favorite thing to do now!
This sweet boys has my whole heart!
I look like a tard, but he just laid right on me! It was so cute!
A little blurry, but he loved the swings!
Mason and Easton...Brad and Porter were playing basketball
Another time at the park...we got snowcones!
Easton LOVED them!
We went and saw Iron Man 3, and these cute Monsters Inc. things were there.

We had so much fun!  The boys were perfect for us.  I think we'll just stick with having nephews and playing with them before we think about having our own kids.  Thanks Nikki for letting us take them.  They were seriously little angels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment