Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Danny and Britt

It's funny to look back in time before Brad and I even started dating because out of all of Brad's friend he was the last one I met, and the one I knew the least.  Believe it or not, Danny was one of my really really good friends.  It's ironic because Danny and Brad were best friends; they did just about everything together.  So I'm not exactly sure how Brad and I never really knew each other.
If you were to ask Danny who is responsible for Brad and I meeting and getting married he would do all that he could to get ANY kind of credit...it continues to be an on-going battle between Brad and Danny.  He'll also claim that he kept us "worthy" through our dating years...which Brad and I will forever argue against that ;)  
Anyways, Brad, Danny and I have quite the history.  I'm glad that he's been able to be one of mine and Brad's best supports, but we were so excited when he found a girl;)  We love ya Dan.  What I'm getting at I guess is that we are happy for Danny that he found a girl to spend eternity with.  Danny and Britt got married on April 23rd.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to miss class so I missed their sealing, but Brad said it was really good!  I did make it to one of their receptions/open houses here in Cache Valley though!  They looked so happy!  We're excited to finally let him and Britt in on all the marriage stuff! :)


Congrats Danny and Britt!
sorry this is a little late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment