Friday, February 22, 2013

Porter's Baptism/Easton's Birthday

On February second our sweet nephew, Porter, made the decision to get baptized.
I don't think I have ever known and eight year old who knew with such assurance that he wanted to be baptized into the LDS church.  He definitely has an amazing spirit about him that is unlike any other kid his age.  I was so impressed by how much he knew, and how excited he was.  He is a huge blessing in my life!  The strongest kid I know, for sure!
Brad and I with Porter.  He is such a stud!
We tried to get everyone in the picture, but it was a little hard!  So this is what we got :)
We are so proud of you Porter!

After Porter's baptism we went back to Nikki's house to celebrate Porter being baptized and Easton's first birthday that was coming up!  
Nikki has her boys eat the own cake for their first birthday!  Such a cute tradition, and Easton LOVED the cake!  He was so cute because he broke his wrist a couple days before the party and had to have a huge cast put on his arm!  Poor little guy didn't let that stop him at all though!  He was completely covered in blue frosting by the time he was finished....and I was lucky enough to be holding him when all that blue frosting came back up ;) haha
He was upset because he was tired of being held and getting pictures taken.  I still thought the picture was so cute/funny though!
I seriously love being an aunt.  Especially to the four sweet nephews that I have.

So Brad bought me a huge monkey when we were living on the east coast before we got married.  He got it for me just before he left for Alaska!  Every time we have Easton with us at our house he just loves that monkey, so we thought that for his first birthday it would be perfect to buy him a huge bear!  He LOVED it!  It made me so happy to see him respond to it!  
Nikki sends me the cutest pictures of him sleeping with it all the time now, and it's the best!  It's bigger than him, and so so cute!


He didn't like that Brad was laying on it so he kept trying to push him off haha!
 Did I already mention how much I love being an aunt?  Well, it's the best thing!  I love these boys so much!  They are the sweetest boys in the world!  I don't know what I would do without them!


No comments:

Post a Comment