Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cabin Time

I know...I'm a little behind
I always am.

This trip was sometime in January :)
Each year since Brad and I started dating we've gone to Ben's cabin in January.
This year was our third time, and it was so fun thinking back on the very first time we came because it was our first big date!
Ben let us borrow one of his snowmobiles, and we had three other couples with us!
We left at night sometime and drove up to hardware ranch where we left the cars and took the snowmobiles from there!
We got to the cabin, got out of all our wet clothes and hung out!  We always bring a rotisserie chicken up, and it was so good because we were starving by the time we got there!
Everyone finished eating and then we played discombobulation!  It's a way fun game, and we seriously just a laughed all night!  It was so fun!  I always have loved hanging out with Brad and his friends because they are so witty and we always laugh a ton!
We slept in the little cabin, and then snowmobiled the next day!
It's not as scary during the day :) haha, but Brad and I usually manage to crash or get stuck or something at least once, but we usually laugh it off and talk about how funny it was later!
gettin' ready to go!
Tyson and Megan in the cabin!
The girlies 
The cabin!
Tyson and Megan on their snowmobile!
Me and Bradley on our snowmobile
I love my Bradley
I love that Brad and I can be in any kind of situation and always have a good time!  That's one of the many things I love about him!  It's so fun that we already have little traditions and things that we look forward to each year!  Of course it's up to Ben to invite us each year, but he usually manages to do that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment