Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jshuaaa

I love my brother.
It's that simple.
Of course we fought when we were younger, but now that we're older we are the bestest of friends.  He makes me laugh so much, and we both have the same weird, dry humor that we both get!  
I love it!
I can just look at him in certain situations, and we will both just crack up laughing.
He's probably one of the smartest people I know, and also one of the most loving.  He'll probably kill me for saying it, but he really is such a caring person.  Sometimes I wish I was as understanding as he was.  He's the best, and I am glad that we have such a good relationship!
We took this picture a few weeks ago when we had a little ski date, and I just loved it because all growing up I have never thought we looked like each other until we took this.  We still don't really, but this is the only time I have ever seen any resemblance.
I have the worlds greatest brother.
That's a fact.
Love you Jshy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment