Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Let's Try This Thing Again

I almost forgot that I had a blog because it's been almost a year since I wrote in it!  I can't believe it!  I wanted to start writing in it again because Brad and I are now officially living in Arizona, and we have a lot of family and friends that are wondering if we have melted yet ;)

Haha but it really isn't as bad as everyone told us it was going to be.  Maybe we were just prepared, but so far we are loving it here!

I am not even going to try and catch up with our lives in the last year and write it on here.  Pretty much we got a dog, Oliver or Ollie, and as most of you know...I.AM.OBSESSED!  I am well aware of it so no need to make fun of me :).  Brad got into PA school at Midwestern, hence why we are here in AZ, and he graduated with his Bachelor's degree in exercise science in May.  I am SO proud of him and everything that he has accomplished!  He is doing awesome in school too by the way.  He will never admit how awesome he is, so I have to do that for him!  Oh, and he obsessed with Ollie as well, but he wont ever admit that either!  I am finally graduated from nursing school and I passed my boards so I am officially a Registered Nurse...WOOHOO!!  I got into an online Bachelor's degree program so one more year and I am completely done with school!  I am searching for a job right now, so any kind of advice, kind words, connections or just prayers would be very appreciated!  Fingers crossed that I get one soon!

Since we have been here in AZ we have had a blast!  Apart from Brad studying a lot we still do our best to have "us" time.  So instead of doing a post for each of the things we have been up to lately I will just post a bunch of pictures and call it good! 

ready, set, go!

Packed and ready to go!
One of our pools at our apartment! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Happy to have our room put together!
Exploring!
Visiting my cousins in Chandler!
Boating with my Uncle Willy that lives just an hour away!
Boating


My mom stayed for TEN days to help us move it!  It was so fun to have her here that long!  We are missing her lots now!
Our front door!!
First time checkin out Lake Pleasant!
Ollie got a haircut!  He is much happier now!
Cousins came for a swim at our apartment!



Well that is about it!  I am posting one about our trip to Sedona this last weekend!  Thanks to everyone for all your love and support!  We can feel it all the way down here in AZ!  We are so grateful for this opportunity to be here, and we are so excited for all the adventures we have ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment