Friday, January 11, 2013

Through Thick And Thin

The few days between Christmas and the time we left for our trip to Europe was...crazy.  I felt like I had so much to do, and time was going by so fast.  I was able to squeeze in lunch with my best friends the day before I left.  Me, Meesh, Amber, Sheb and Dacee have had lots and lots of memories together and after we got done with soccer in Iowa it's been a little harder to keep in touch like we used to.  But every time we're together we pick back up right where we left off.  I love these girls. 
I had to do just a quick little post because these girls have gotten me through so much!  Me, Amber, Sheb and Meesh all lived together at one point and we can still handle each other so that's sayin alot:)  We had the opportunity of a lifetime getting scholarships at the same school to play soccer and play every single day.  Thanks for the yummy lunch girls!  It was so fun to catch up!





Love you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment