Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Time

Okay December was a busy month to say the least.  
Please forgive me for not writing for over a whole month now.  I'm a little sad cause these are memories I'm just letting slip away.  So I'm going to do my best to catch up here in the next couple days.
The moment I got done with school I had work constantly I felt like.
If I wasn't at work I was enjoying the holidays with my family!  
I love Christmas time because everyone has a little bit more happiness in them and people are alot more loving and giving.  Brad and I were fortunate enough to be able to spend christmas with both of our families.  Our schedules worked out perfect.  We are so lucky to have such awesome families.
Mine and Brad's first christmas together was a success.  I love him so much and I'm so lucky to have him as my husband.  We opened our gifts and stockings at our home on Christmas Eve because we were gonna be busy that night and I worked Christmas morning.  





Okay we both look like we just woke up...which we did.  So give us a break!  We both spoiled each other and went way over the limit we set to spend on each other...oops.  My favorite gift was a charm for my pandora bracelet.  It is the cutest little present that he got in remembrance of our first christmas together.  He's so thoughtful:)

Here's a few pictures of the rest of the things we did during December

Bowling with Ben and Teniele


Christmas Time with Bradley's mom...I only whipped out the camera when Brad was playing with Easton.  Brad is the best uncle. 



Christmas day with Brad's dad.  Once again...Brad with his nephews!  They all love him so much!







We spent Christmas Eve with my family.  Brad won a nice helmet for his gag gift (not much of a "gag" gift huh?)  We ate lots of food and got to see santa.  We got our christmas eve pajamas at my parents house that night and we stayed there and played games all night.  Work came really early the next morning haha!
We had alot of fun at Brad's dad's...Brad got a new gun and I got an IPad!!  Thanks Curt!  We saw Brad's mom the week before christmas and she got us all really nice matching sweats...I think Brad and I wear them every night when we get in our comfy's.  Thanks Carol!
Christmas night we went back to my parents.  They bought us a cruise for christmas :)  We are leaving in March and we are SO EXCITED!  Thanks Mom and Dad!
We had the best first christmas I think anyone could ask for.  I don't know what we would do without our amazing families around us.  Thanks everyone who was apart of our christmas time!  We love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment