Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blessed

To say the least, this Thanksgiving break has been busy and full of surprises.  
The day before Thanksgiving we spent all day with my parents and we met up with my aunt Krissy and my grandma and JC for dinner at Juniper Takeout.  It was delicious and we spent hours there just talking and catching up.
I know I say it a lot, but my family really is amazing.
For Thanksgiving day we spent time with Bradley's family.  We had our feast around one and then watched the Red Skins WIN!  Yes, Bradley has made me a big fan of the Red Skins now.  The food was so delicious and it was so fun to be with such a great family.  
Brad and I are truly blessed to be surrounded and supported by the families that we have.

BLACK FRIDAY
I have never ever gone shopping on black friday...but this year Brad and I decided we wanted to see all the craziness.  Crazy doesn't cut it...it was insane.  People are whacko on black friday it is hilarious!  We went to Wal-Mart...I had no idea such people even existed in Cache Valley...we were very entertained.  Since we were up I wanted to go to Head Over Heels because I heard they were selling some clothes for one dollar.  Seemed too good to be real, but it most definitely was.  I bought 12 shirts for 12 dollars, and they are all actually really cute!  We also each got a new pair of shoes for christmas. I don't know if i'll be able to wait till christmas to wear them though haha!

The day after Thanksgiving Brad and I both worked till noon then we went to my sister Nikki's new house to see Bradley's mom, Carol.  It was such a fun day.
Once again...we are so blessed!  I seriously can't say it enough.
Brad's mom lives in St. George so it was so so much fun seeing her!  I love when we get to see her because there's always so much to catch up on and talk about!  She is the sweetest person ever, and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful mother in-law.  
We got to spend all day with Carol and Nikki's cute family.  Nikki's three boys have stolen my heart!  I never thought having nephews would be so much fun.  We watched a movie called October Baby later that night, and it was really touching.  I think all people who think abortion is right should watch this movie...because it might change their minds.

Saturday I had to work again...blah.  BUT when I was at work Bradley told me that I need to take ten days off of work after christmas.  I was thinking what in the world Bradley?  So I did as he said and tried to find people to cover my shifts during those days.  As soon as I got home of course that was the first think I asked about.  Yep...all of you reading know just about as much as I do...
NOTHING
All I know is...
We are going for our anniversary and New Years
Someone that Brad knows, and I may or may not know, is paying for us to fly somewhere
We are going for 11 days
and I need a passport
WHAT?  Am I freaking out...yes I most definitely am.  This is crazy, and I am so so so excited!  Did I mention earlier how blessed I am?  Well it's true....I am so incredibly blessed!  My husband is the sweetest, most thoughtful and truly amazing person ever.  And someone is kind enough to spoil in this kind of way.  I don't feel deserving, but I do feel so grateful.
Life is crazy, and I'm enjoying every single second of it.  I am so blessed to spend every moment I can with my best friend, my husband, my Bradley.  And I am so blessed to have the family that I have, no matter how close or far they are.  Last, but not least I am so overwhelmingly grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I know with everything in me that from living the teachings of it I have found pure joy and happiness.  I could not be more happy in my life right now, and it all leads back to the gospel that I am so proud to be apart of.  My blessings and everything I am grateful for are all because of God and Jesus Christ.  People think we're weird and crazy...but I know without a doubt that those people haven't experienced happiness in the way I have.  I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!  I know I did! :)

Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment