Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rambles

I took my last final in my first semester of nursing school yesterday!
I remember thinking at the beginning that all this homework and studying would never end.
But it did!  It ended yesterday...well at least until February when I start my second semester, but I made it!  I made it through my first semester of nursing school!  
K joke again...I actually have two full weeks of clinicals left BUT no more homework for two whole months!  Everyone told me when I first started that the first semester is the hardest and it gets a little bit easier from there, and so you know what?  I'm feelin' pretty good.  I'm feeling really good infact...and a little bored sometimes.  haha I have all this time now and I don't know what to do with myself.  I'm at the library with my husband right now while he's studying, and for the first time in a looooong time I am just hangin' out doin' whatever it is that I feel like doing.  It feels good.  Really good.
I had so much time that I decided to change my blog background and such...I told you that I would get bored of my background pretty quick.  My last one looked more like fall/thanksgiving though, so I needed one that is more wintery.  
Well with my last real week of school we had a lot of clinical orientations and we got to get all dressed up and go walk around all the hospitals that we are going to do our clinicals at.  I don't know how I got so lucky with such a fun group of girls to be in my nursing class.  We hang out with each other so much that three of us decided to show up in animal print today...haha
Yes it was so dang bright outside and only Kaitlyn has her eyes opened...but I still love this picture.  I love these two girls!  They have made being in a class for 7-8 hours everyday well worth it.  There is never a dull moment.
  
Next matter of business...
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM GOING FOR MY VACATION IN DECEMBER!
It's driving me crazy because I want it to be surprise, but I also want to know so so bad!  I don't even have a place in mind that I think we might be going.  Brad has stumped me.  I am actually way surprised that he hasn't accidently told yet.  I know that he is dying to tell me though!  I can just tell!  Also more good news is that I got all my passport stuff figured out.  I was really nervous about getting my name changed and getting my passport by the time we left (I know I know, it's been almost a year and I still haven't changed my last name officially to Bybee).  We did get everything worked out though, and my passport will be here in a couple of weeks!  I am sooooo excited!  I have the BEST husband.  I love him very much!

Next
My momma did my hair the other day and I am loving it!  I've needed a change in my hair...so I cut bangs not to long ago, and decided I didn't love them.  So this time I had my mom add a little bit of blonde to my hair.  It made me a little nervous because blonde just kills my hair, but we're just gonna take it slow and eventually get it blonde instead of brownish/orange, but I do love it!
Thanks Momma!! you're the best!  I'm lucky to have such a talented mother!

Last thing
Did I mention how much I love my husband?  Oh I did!  Alright well I guess I'll talk about our christmas tree then! :)  We got it up and it's very cute!  Brad had a little tree handed down to him so that is what we decided to use this year for our first christmas married!  My grandma Call offered to let us use some of her old christmas tree decorations so that's what we used!  She is so sweet.
Not the greatest picture, but it's still cute right?  I just love christmas time!
Last picture is one of me and Brad that I put on Instagram, but I love it and I wanted it in my blog so this is where it's going to go:)
I don't know how I got so lucky to not only marry the sexiest man alive, but also the sweetest most loving husband ever!  I don't know where I'd be without him.

Sorry for the randomness, but I had to do SOMETHING with my free time that I have now:)

Bay




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first semester, that is so AWESOME!!!! You two are so freaking cute together, how fun of him to plan a surprise vacation! What a sweetheart you have! You'll have to keep us updated on where you go! Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete