Friday, November 2, 2012

Spiderman, Captain America...and a Monkey

Although I did have to be in class AND work for Halloween this year, I was able to spend it with some great people!  In my nursing class we had a huge pot luck lunch!  We had enough food to feed like 5 other classes, and every bit of it was delicious.  Some of my class mates even dressed up!  It was lot's of fun
This was my first time around...yes I did have seconds!


A few of the girlies that dressed up!
My girl Shalese...she is probably one of my most favorite people I've ever known!
I absolutely LOVE everyone in my class!  I've had the opportunity to meet some really awesome people and class is rarely dull!  While we're on the subject of my class....
I AM ALMOST DONE!!
Only a couple more weeks before we have our finals and then I'll have just a few more clinicals and I will have officially completed my first semester of nursing school!

Well after class I had to go to work, which kinda sucks, but I honestly really enjoy my job so it wasn't bad :)  I even wore my wig to work!  When I got off work I had the BEST surprise waiting for me.  Brad, Nikki and my nephews were hiding behind my couch when I came home and scared me!  It was a pleasant/frightening/unexpected surprise! They all looked so darling and got lots and lots of candy!

Brad lighting up the pumpkins for them!

I love them...they are the best!
So that was our Halloween...call us lame, but we probably wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  I must add that I am so excited that it is the weekend!  Wet get to help my sissy, Nikki, move into her new house! :)  It will be lots of fun!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment