Friday, October 12, 2012

There Are A Lot Of Amazing People In My Life

My birthday was so much better than I could have ever even asked for!  Granted I had school and work, I had a lot of people go out of there way to give me a call or text and let me know they were thinking of me! It meant so much! So thank you so everyone who did! 

Brad made it home from work just before I had to leave for work so he let me open my presents!! I got a bunch of candy, jerky, 12 pack of red cream soda and...new bindings!!!!! I was so excited! Brad sure does know his wife!
The bindings are a brighter purple then they look on here and they match my snowboard perfectly! I cannot wait to go snowboarding now!  The last thing I got was after work later and it is an external hard drive to hold all my pictures that I just love taking!  I was so excited because I have too many memories relying on this little computer of mine...that will probably break down any day! 

That is not where my birthday ended, although I was thinking it was!  Brad convinced me that since it was my birthday it was appropriate for him to drive me and pick me up from work, I thought it was very nice of him.  Work was fine and I got to see my momma so that was good (I absolutely love seeing my mom at work)! Brad picked me up from work and I was expecting to go to bed early because I had to be up at 5:00 am for a clinical the next day!  He told me that he needed to pick up a paper from Ben's house and that it would only take a second, so I said that was fine not thinking anything of it!  So we get to Ben's house and we walked in and it was pitch black, and I had the weirdest feeling that someone was going to scare me or something (because Ben is always really really nice to me and does nice things like that to me all the time)...welp little did I know that Bradley had planned a surprise party for me and all my wonderful friends were there for me!  I literally had no idea that it was coming!  There was balloons and decorations and everything! I was so happy, I'm sure my face went a little red too, because that was the first time anyone has ever thrown a surprise birthday party for me!  I was overwhelmed with excitement and appreciation for everyone to even come!  I looked nasty because I had just gotten off work and was thinking I was going to go straight to bed so please don't mind my grossness! haha...







I am so happy with how everything turned out for my birthday!  I have so many people who thought about me and made me feel special!  I by far have the best husband anyone could ever have!  I am so incredibly lucky to have someone like him in my life!  I love you Bradley!

Tonight I am celebrating my birthday with my parents!  I'm so excited because first Brad and I are watching them play in a softball tournament!  My parents are awesome!  They are so active and so fun!  

Last, but nt least Vampire Diaries started last night and I get to watch that tonight!!  Am I excited?  You know it!  I encourage everybody to get addicted to it! ;)  

Thanks again everyone who contributed to making my birthday so good! I love you all!

 Bay

1 comment:

  1. Ohh how fun!! Happy birthday! It looks like it was a perfect day! :)

    XOXO, Mariah

    http://mariahhopkins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete