Monday, October 8, 2012

I Gave In

Okay I did it, I've given in to the blogging world.  I've always wanted to start a blog, but just haven't gotten myself to do it until now.  I've made the commitment for many reasons...
  • I used to write in my journal every single night, and within the last year I've wrote in it twice...maybe this will give me new inspiration
  • I'm getting tired of facebook taking up all my time.  I often have found that it's a place that people post to feel good or better about themselves by receiving "likes" or by having people tell them how great they are.  It has changed from a way of keeping up on long lost friends and family members to a show-off kind of competition.  I feel that the people who follow my blog will be the ones who are most important to me.  It will be a place I can post my feelings, thoughts, and pictures and not feel that I'm letting the whole world judge how my life is going.
  • I want to post everyday little things about mine and Brad's life that I otherwise might forget. 
  • Brad and I have a huge future planned, and that includes moving away from Cache Valley one day (for school and/or work).  I hope that our close friends and family will be encouraged to keep up on our lives even when we are far away from home.
  • A huge reason why I really want to start a blog is because of my Cystic Fibrosis.  It's something not many people know about, but I am not afraid to share that I have it.  I've read many blogs of people living with CF and they are truly inspiring...I hope that I can give at least one person out there the hope or inspiration they need to "just breathe" and keeping living life to it's fullest.  I hope that I can someday become more involved with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and make a difference in curing this dreaded disease...small steps will eventually turn into big steps and this is just the beginning of that small adventure.  I hope everyone will become more aware about CF and help me find a cure :)
  • Last but not least...this is the perfect place to rant when I feel like ranting and blab when I feel like blabbing.  
Those are just a few of the reasons why...
I hope I can figure this blogging thing out because as of right now it sure is very new and different to me and I have no idea what I'm doing :)  Stay tuned for a quick run down of my life up until now...and then I will hopefully continue to keep you interested from there!

Bay

4 comments:

  1. Bay! love this.. and you will love it! I started a blog when I first got married and it has been so fun looking back on our adventures. I am still learning how to do mine and it looks like you are off to a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Bay :) I'll definitely be following!

    ReplyDelete