Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Saw Carrie Underwood

Today is 10-11-12 and it's my birthday! :)  I didn't even realize that the date was pretty cool until someone pointed it out to me in my nursing class today.  

About five months ago Brad and I bought tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert that was last night!  We got them because it was a day before my birthday and the only other big concert I've ever been to was Backstreet Boys...haha.  It was a good idea getting them that far in advance, but it could not have come fast enough!  Hunter Hayes was also there so that was a bonus!  He is so cute!! Brad got off work he "picked me up" at our own house (he rang the doorbell and everything) and had some flowers for me:)  It was so sweet!  I love my hubby!
So here are a few pictures from my birthday treat last night!











Carrie Underwood was amazing! I couldn't believe how good she was live!  I had a blast at my first concert as a big girl :)

This morning Brad left before me and so to my surprise when I woke up he had my birthday presents set out for me...it was a lovely surprise except that he wont let me open them until we are both home sometime today!  So I just have to sit here and stare at them to figure out what's in it all...I honestly have no guess at all...
I have work today till 830 so I can't open them till then! What a punk my husband is ;)  I sure do love him so much though!  I have never had someone love me as much as he does!  I always know how special I am to him and on days like my birthday he somehow finds a way to go over and beyond what he needs to!  I love him!

To add to my day of surprises a couple of girls from my nursing class got me a 12 pack of Mountain Dew and a bouquet of princess balloons!  They are so sweet and thoughtful!  I have the BEST nursing class!  Thanks Shalese and Kaitlyn!
My birthday is already going better then I could have asked for!  Check back to see what my hubby got me cause i'm sure you're all dying to know just as much as me;)  Thanks to everyone who has already wished me a happy birthday and to everyone who always makes me feel so loved!

Bay

2 comments:

  1. You two are absolutely the cutest!! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Carrie Underwood! I love that you have a blog now! Happy Birthday Bai! Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kenz!! You're so nice! love ya too!! :)

    ReplyDelete