Monday, March 25, 2013

I Can Smell A Cure

To my wonderful supporters out there who have been wanting to help me fight Cystic Fibrosis...now is your chance!  I am walking in the Great Strides to cure Cystic Fibrosis this year.  It is a walk to raise money and awareness about CF!  I'm doing the one at the Seven Peaks in Provo on June 1st!  If you think you can come walk with me then PLEASE do!  If not, then please please please take a moment to donate...any amount is awesome!

I have lived with CF for 22 years now, and doctors have told me over and over that a cure is on the horizon.  I never believed it until they came out with this drug called Kalydeco last year.  It is not a cure, but is the closest thing to it!  It's just one pill, once a day...and it takes away symptoms of CF and shows massive improvements in lung function.  The catch.  There's always a catch, right?   That drug has only been shown to be effective for a certain genotype of CF...which isn't the one that I have.  Don't be disappointed though!  They are working hard and doing studies for MY genotype.  There are finally people out there living with CF that have normal lives, and I want nothing more then to be normal.  It is so close!  With your help I just know that this drug or possibly even a cure will happen any day now! 

PLEASE HELP AND DONATE!!

It's easy!
All you need to do is click on this link


if you want to donate click the yellow "Click To Donate" icon
and if you want to join me in the walk on June 1st click the yellow "Join My Team" icon and then continue to spread the word and set your own goals!  Also, make sure you are being added to "Team Bailey" for the Seven Peaks Provo, Utah walk!

After you have donated spread the word!!

If you have any questions at all please contact me!  I want this to be easy and I want all of you to be involved!  

Email: baileybybee@hotmail.com
or send me a message on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment