Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day of Love

Quick little write up about Valentine's Day this year!
It was a perfect and simple day for Brad and I.  We knew we were going to Steamboat and on our cruise soon so we promised we wouldn't spend very much money (although that never happens right?).  I came home from school that day and found a card with chocolates and flowers.  It always makes me so happy when he is so simple and thoughtful.
We went to dinner at El Toro.  He mentioned going because it is my most favorite place to eat in Logan.  It was delicious.  I wasn't expecting anymore gifts from him, and come to find out he got me TWO pandora charms!  I was beyond excited!  He got me one that is a heart with a lock and a key is attached to it and then the statue of liberty!  The statue of liberty was technically for our anniversary in January because he got me an Eiffel tower charm to give to me when we were in Belgium and thinking of visiting Paris.  We never made it to Paris though so he took the eiffel tower back and got me the statue of liberty instead (representing our summer we spent together in NY).  He is the best!!  After dinner we went and saw Safe Haven.  I had been so excited for it to come out, and it was perfect for coming out on Valentine's Day.  


Our day was simple, but perfect! :)  I got Brad some recess and chocolates and a stuffed animal.  That is where the pictures from the stuffed animals came from!  We realized we had collected quite a bit in just the short years we've been together!  I sure love my Bradley.  I'm so happy I get to spend eternity with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment