Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Love Littles

I love being an aunt. Love it!
It helps that I have the best nephews that anyone could ask for.  I have four nephews, and a fifth one on the way!  I got to hang out with three of them all day on Tuesday...the day before I had to head back to Arizona.  My sister Nikki was the only one that knew I was coming to visit so we had this day planned for a while, and the boys had no idea that I was coming!  I got to do another little surprise to them as well, and it was the best!  They always make me feel so loved, and they did just that as they all ran to me and gave me great big hugs!  It's amazing what happiness little kiddos can bring into your life.

I sure do love them.

We spent most of the day at Cherry Hill Resort.  We played nonstop and had the best time.  I was exhausted by the time we went back to Nikki's...those boys sure know how to have a good time.  I stayed until Mason had practice later.  He's my little soccer buddy, and I promised him all day that I would come and watch his practice.  He is such a little stud.  I whipped out my camera and took a ton of pictures because the lighting was awesome...so be prepared for all the pictures!  It's hard not to take pictures of them because they are both so darn cute!

Thanks for letting me play with your boys all day Nikki, and of course, hang out with you!  I had so much fun!  Love you guys!






I had so much fun in Utah.  Thanks to everyone who came to visit me and who let me come visit them! 

I had to head home the next morning to get home to my sweet husband of mine.  I also had a few appointments I had to get to before I start my job.  Although, I loved every second of being in Utah, I think both Ollie and I were excited to get home and be with Brad.  It just isn't the same without him around.  The drive felt so long, but we finally made it back!
Ollie was so excited to see Brad when we got home.  I have never seen him act like he did before.  It had me and Brad laughing so much!  I'm so grateful for that little bugger.
Enjoyin' the nice Arizona sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment